- Spatial perception and sensorimotor competences development in humanoid robots.
- Machine Learning application on Robots.
- Control and Motion Planning for Robots.
- Embedded Systems.
- Jan, 2016 - now: PhD student in Bioengineering & Robotics at iCub Facility, Italian Institution of Technology (IIT), Italy and DIBRIS, University of Genova, Italy. My research is under the supervision of Prof. Giorgio Metta.
- Sept, 2013 - Sept 2015: MSc student in Master program of Advanced Robotics (EMARO) at Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France (1st year) and University of Genova, Italy (2nd year).
- Sept, 2005 - Jun 2010: BSc student in Electrical Engineering at Da Nang University of technology.
- Jan, 2016 - now: Early Stage Researcher in Robotics & Perception at iCub Facility, Italian Institution of Technology (IIT), Italy. I focus on developing new spatial perception and sensorimotor capabilities of iCub humanoids robot.
- Sept, 2015 - Dec 2015: Collaborative Researcher at DIBRIS, University of Genova, Italy. I participated in SAFEMAP project and was in charge of developing control and planning algorithms for UAV.
- Feb, 2015 - Sept 2015: Research student at Laboratorium, DIBRIS, University of Genova. My research was on control and obstacle avoidance algorithms for UAV.
- Nov, 2010 - Jan 2016: Lecturer at Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Da Nang University of Science & Technology, Vietnam. I was there as teaching and research assistant in Embedded System & Control.
- Nov, 2009 - Dec 2009: Intern at Van Thanh Medical Instruments Company, Da Nang, Vietnam.
- Jun, 2009 - Aug 2009: Intern at Pleikrong Hyropower Plant, Kontum, Vietnam.
- Jan, 2016 - now: SECURE European Project
- Jan, 2016 - Jan, 2017: WYSIWYD European Project
- 2015: Real-time Path Generation and Control with obstacles avoidance of Multicopters - Toward Autonomous Aerial Vehicles for Search and Rescue
- 2014: Monitoring and controlling Baxter robot with Oculus Drift.
- 2014: Developing ROS (Robot Operating System) stack and localization ability for Khepera III mobile robot (K-team).
Scholarships & Awards
- 2016 – ongoing: Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher Fellowship from European Commission
- July, 2017: Final round (5 best team) in KUKA Innovation Award 2018 (ongoing)
- Feb, 2017: First prize (team demo) in iCub Winter School 2017 (VVV17).
- July, 2016: First prize (team work) in Reading group competition at ICVSS2016, Sicily, Italy
- 2013 – 2015: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship from EMARO Program.
- 2010: Good Grade Graduation of Course 2005-2010 Award from Da Nang University of Technology, Vietnam.
- 2009: Shinco Technos Scholarship for Excellent Students of Da Nang University of Technology from Shinko Technos Co.Ltd, Japan.
- 2007 & 2008: Odon Vallet Scholarship for Vietnamese Excellent Students from Rencontres Du Vietnam
- OpenCV (C++/Python)
- Tensorflow (C++/Python)
- Visual Bisic/Ladder/STL
- Mobile robots: Khepera III (K-team), Firefly UAV, Pelican UAV
- Industrial robots: Puma, KUKA
- Humanoids robots: Baxter, iCub, Reem-C
- Microchip PIC/dsPIC
- Cypress PSoC
- Intel 8086
- Atmel 8051
- TI DSP/Stellaris